Thursday, December 01, 2005

Postcards from Late Pregnancy


Well, still no kid!


We are officially TERM now. But, I have a feeling that doesn't mean much. To be honest, a small part of me wants this pregnancy over so I stop getting all the late pregnancy 'advice' and inquiries... "so how's kim?" "...she must be big now..." "Is she aching?" "Make sure you..." BLA BLA BLA!!!

I know they mean well, but UGH... (And for the record, family don't count in this rant).

Other than that - I think we are doing fine. Kim is doing so great - which is prob why the questions/suggestions are so frustrating, because there is very little complaints from kim. Really, I'm complaining more than she is...with the 'snoring' and all.

I had on overwhelming 'nesting' feeling this morning, and we really need to get the house in order. The hutch, the deep freeze, the cooking, the clutter, etc etc ... this weekend shall be FUN!

Well, I have procrastinated enough, and I need to get to work - as I work late today. Perhaps some more will come later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home