Sunday, December 18, 2005

Got Blog?

Well first off, as I've had two people comment in the last 24 hours regarding my postcards, I should let it be known that you don'tYou don't have to feel guilty reading this have to feel guilty reading this...That is why this is here. I was very apprehensive at first to start writing, and even after I did, I didn't let anyone know I had started. But then Gordie came, and it only made sense to use this as a tool to keep people informed of his happenings. Since then, as I have perhaps mentioned earlier, I find it quite addictive - and not just writing, but also reading others. So addictive in fact, I find myself slightly irate when other people don't update theirs. I'll work on that!


That brings me to my main point... any one reading this have a blog of your ownAny one reading this have a blog of your own?? If so, let me know. If not... why not start? It's easy as pie - even my mother-in-law could probably do it... well, that may be a stretch, but it is pretty easy. (At least she now knows the difference between upload and download). You can click above "Get your own Blog" and follow the prompts... very straightforward.


Well that's that.


Let me know.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, December 18, 2005 8:00:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to admit... Somehow I stumbled accross this site... in the absolute STRANGEST way... I think i Mis-clicked or SOMETHING i have no idea... normally I read a blog called postsecret.blogspot.com (Fascinating by the way) and somehow when I typed that once, or tried to i ended up at yours...

Anyways to make a short story long (clearly) ... I've been a bit enamoured with your gorgeous little man (I work at a Childrens store... its hard for me not to gush) and havent been able to keep myself from having a quick read to see how you and Gordie are doing today =) ... Stalkerish? I hope it doesnt come off that way... But I guess I just wanted you to know SOMEONES reading =)

 
At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:55:00 a.m., Blogger London Postmaster said...

Thank you!

It's strange, I never intended to have this site read, let alone by a 'stranger'. Thanks for stumbling across it - not 'stalkerish' at all.

Your right - it is an interesting site (postsecrest).

Cheers

 
At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:45:00 p.m., Blogger e said...

wow. two treasures. first yours and now postsecret.

what a eve.

you ask about blogs. i just started one.

http://abusydad.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home