Friday, December 02, 2005

UPDATE... from the cervix

Well I'm not as freaked out anymore... partly cause I've come to realize that this kid is coming whether we are prepared or not... and partly because Kim's condition has settled down. So when the Dr. called this afternoon, the bleeding had stopped.

On one hand, I am disappointed that I don't get to meet my little poop machine, but realistically, it would not have been an ideal delivery situation. So in all, I'm glad that nature is allowed to take its course. It's not like we have to wait 9 more months right?!.

...but I wouldn't be surprised if the water breaks tonight!

Keep your fingers crossed.

1 Comments:

At Friday, December 02, 2005 7:01:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you see water tonight let me know

 

Post a Comment

<< Home