Sunday, December 11, 2005

Postcards from ... Of Course, The Hospital

Holy crap, is there life outside the hospital??

Truthfully, I feel for Kim. At least I have the luxury of coming home, showering, sleeping in our bed, etc...but poor kim, has spent sooo much time in the hospital. To make it more difficult, she is up very 2 hours feeding Gord for at least 1 hour.

Yesterday (Saturday), being our second day BACK in the hospital was as long as could be expected. Kim had her antibiotic drip which is appearing to help. Unfortunately, Kim started getting pain in her right lung area, and the Doctors (and their incessant need to 'heal' people) wanted to run tests... Chest x-ray's, blood work, ECG's bla bla... it appears to be a muscle cramp!

Gord on the other hand... oh poor Gord, stuck in the hospital... is doing great.

He is just plugging along. His jaundice is doing ok, and he is feeding very well.

He has a new favourite hobby... peeing on his Gran (Sharon). Without fail, EVERY single time she changes his diaper he either pees on her or poops. Ha ha ha... that's my boy!

Speaking of Sharon, she is leaving today, after helping out a lot this past week. Dave and Tam came down today for a visit, and as it works out, can give Sharon a ride back to Barrie - as opposed to the bus.

My folks are on their way up, and my mom will be lending a hand this week. I have some time off which is definitely going to help out.

So that's that... I'm back to the hospital for the night...

Cheers.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, December 11, 2005 7:50:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

my, my what a beautifull baby! i love that bugger so damn much! it is very weird to feel this much love for a person who isnt my own child, but i think of him as one. love ya, gordie how-ya-doin'!
love auntie terry and big cousin rielly xoxo

 
At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:48:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gordie it was nice to finally meet you and to hold you in my arms. What a beautiful baby. Love you Gordi
Aunti Tam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home