Friday, December 02, 2005

Postcards from ...Pre-labour??

Ok, I'm backed being freaked out...

Kim started having'soft' contractions around 8:30 tonight. They seem to last about 5 minutes on average - but getting more intense... to the point where they are just short of 'double over pain'. Not sure if it warrents a full all out phone blitz, but we'll keep monitoring them.

Terry is here. She started keeping track of the contractions - (while I ran around the house doing some last minute tidying/organizing/packing) ...

I'm kinda freaking out!

Hmm...we need to figure out a plan of what to do if this goes through...

1 Comments:

At Saturday, December 03, 2005 10:29:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! Baby!!
(these blogs in order are hilarious by the way)
Don't know when you're going to read this cause of the baby being born and all, but Congrats! I can't believe it happened so fast!
Yay!! I finally have a nephew!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home