Saturday, March 04, 2006

Postcards from ... Where Else, The Hospital

No visit would be complete without a family trip to the hospital. Without fail, every time we have family visit, we make a trip to the hospital.

Kim's mom was feeling a little 'off', so to play it safe (and to keep up with tradition), Kim took her to the hospital.

Everything is fine - they are back home now.

Gord and I had a good afternoon in there absence. My sister and the Neph came over, and we headed to the mall, where I got to hear more about her budding new romance, and Gord was again so generous, and bought me a DVD (Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy).

So, the family unit is once again a unit, and Gord is just sucking down some lunch.

Cheers.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, March 04, 2006 3:50:00 p.m., Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

What are you doing to your guests? If you don't want company just say so:)
Tam
p.s.
Hope all is good with Sharon
Tam

 
At Sunday, March 05, 2006 11:27:00 a.m., Blogger Melinda said...

Geez, I agree with Tammy! Is there something in the water over at your place that I should know about?
I'm glad everybody is home again - please send my love and best wishes to Sharon & of course Kim & Gordie too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home