Friday, January 19, 2007

Postcards From The Guy Who Used To Post Crap About His Kid (and a few other things questionably worthy of mention)...

...um... hello?

I realize it has been quite some time, and I kinda forget how to do this. To be honest, for the last few weeks I've been cowering with a touch of shameful anxiety due to the lack of posts.... but to make up for it I was thinking that I was going to post something super cool so every one would be like, "wow, that was SO worth the wait"... but truth be told, I got nothing.

So, I figured I may as well break the 2007 seal and get the friggen post over with.

Here you go.

But now that I've started, I don't want to finish... I remember why I liked posting so much...

Well, not like I don't have anything to say. Let's see...

Christmas: Good times, good times.

New Years: Good times, good times.

Sales Conference in Disney World: Good times, good times. (But if Kim asks, hard work, hard work)

Worst Cold Ever Upon Returning From Said Conference: Bad times, bad times.

The Whole Family Currently On Antibiotics with Ear and Lung Infections (including out-of-towners who happened to visit for a day last week): Bad times, bad times.

...oh, but there is this juicy little nugget:



So that's that.

10 Comments:

At Friday, January 19, 2007 6:42:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good work, Gord!

Now.....if I could just figure out the socks....

 
At Friday, January 19, 2007 8:38:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hurrrayyyyyyyyy!!!!! Way to go little man! I knew you could do it!
Oh, and it's great to see that Gord's walking too..


hehehehehe.....


Yeah, what's the deal with the sock? I couldn't control my fits of giggles watching him walk around with it!

 
At Saturday, January 20, 2007 8:57:00 a.m., Blogger London Postmaster said...

...thanks for the encouragement...it's not like I have video games or hangovers to talk about... mwa-ha... who is doing the 'burning' now... eh, eh... in your, face?!

 
At Saturday, January 20, 2007 9:00:00 a.m., Blogger London Postmaster said...

... oh, and the socks, yeah, they fit in the mouth, so why shouldn't they be in the mouth??
- source: the book of toddler logic

 
At Saturday, January 20, 2007 11:48:00 a.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

It's so great to see him take his first big step (no pun intended... well, maybe a little) into being a big boy! YAY! That sock thing was a little weird, yes, but cute nonetheless - Congrats GORD! Now... where's kim?? Tell her to post too :P

 
At Saturday, January 20, 2007 6:06:00 p.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

Holy Friggin' TOYS, by the way - lol... I'll be sure not to buy you guys any in the future! lol

 
At Sunday, January 21, 2007 2:44:00 p.m., Blogger Burnie said...

...I see the logic of the sox in the mouth...that is so Gord doesn't slip on the floor...god the boy wants to be fully dressed ya know ;)

 
At Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:37:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, but you WISH you did! HAH :D

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 1:30:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back, Steve. Glad you had a good time over the holidays, but I know what you are going through with the cold. Twice, after attending conferences in Florida, I got a horrible sinus infection! Hope you all recover soon.

 
At Thursday, February 08, 2007 3:12:00 p.m., Blogger Unknown said...

It's not hard to figure out the socks in the mouth...try walking through that maze of toys & blocks without tripping on anything (with socks in your mouth)...well, at least he made it to where he was heading.
Way to go Gordo!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home