Friday, December 01, 2006

Postcards From 52 Weeks Later...

As you can probably tell, I really like to look back and reflect on the past. Well, it's hard not to this week, as it was 52 weeks ago today that this long strange trip began.

I thought that while I was spending a lot of time reflecting, I can let you in on the fun...

Friday Morning - The Sweep - are we having a baby?


Friday Afternoon - The Update - It doesn't look like we're having a baby


Friday Night - Labour? - I think we're having a baby


Gordon - We had a baby!



...crazy!

2 Comments:

At Friday, December 01, 2006 11:17:00 a.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

Happy Birthday to Gord!!! You guys have done such a wonderful job with him, and even last night I was saying how much I miss you guys and want to visit! I hope we get a chance to do that in the near future! Take care and happy bday to the big 'Lil guy' :)

 
At Friday, December 01, 2006 1:07:00 p.m., Blogger Laura said...

I can't believe it's been a year already.
I wish I could crash the party... I hate studying.
GOOOOO 27th!
(Told you I would campaign.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home