Friday, January 27, 2006

Postcards from the track...

I’m still not sure on exactly what happened, I think I was just chasing Kim though...


4:00am.


Sleepy Silence


4:01am


The kind of scream you do NOT want or expect to hear at 4am.


Kim and I jump out of bed as if our bed was a swimming pool, and we just saw a giant turd float by. I would have loved to see that on instant replay... I’ve never woken up so quickly. Still in a daze, I just remember chasing Kim, because I only saw the back of her head while we dashed to his room. Turned out to be nothing more than a spit up gone bad. He had a milk phlegm hanging out of his mouth and quite a gurgle in his throat. He let out a nice burp and then back to normal. Well, I use that term loosely...


A new ‘Most Explosive Poop Ever’... Double bang for your buck on this postcard.


I was WIDE awake, so I figured I would lie in bed and make note of our early morning sprint while Kim fed Gord in his room. And sure shit, literally, Kim calls me over to help clean the MASSIVE poop that made it’s way north all the way up his back and up Kim’s arm (and pooled nicely on the feeding pillow).


Things have settled down (for now anyhow), and with Kim’s return to bed, I say Cheers... mmm, something smells like Gordo poo...

1 Comments:

At Friday, January 27, 2006 9:08:00 p.m., Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

Sounds like an interesting early morning
Tam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home