Sunday, January 15, 2006

Postcards from Date Night...

Well, it's nice to have access to a free baby sitting service (aka - my sister). Surprisingly, it was her idea for us to leave - she was just short of begging us to come over and babysit... and we are NOT complaining.

We are not fools, so we took her up on her offer. I had gift certificates for the movies (ironically enough given for my birthday from my sis), and we tacked on dinner to make an evening out of it.

Kim pumped throughout the day to give Terry something to feed Gord, and we left after his 4:30 feeding. We hit the Keg, then saw Hoodwinked - quite hilarious. It reminded me of the stories my dad use to tell me. He would get bored of the traditional fairy tales and start making up sub plots (i.e - Three Bears using unorthodox tracking methods to hunt down that damned Goldilocks).

We went to the early show, and even though the movie was 80min, we could barely keep our eyes open.

We got back at 8:45, kim fed the milk machine, then went to bed. I took him for a ride (more for my amusement than his), and got back around 11 - he continued to sleep till 1:30. Kim again fed, put him down, and slept until 7ish - TWO NIGHTS IN A ROW - YAY! (Oh, I don't think I posted about that - he slept through the night for the first time Friday - from 11 - 5:30). My good deed of letting kim sleep early on was repaid and I slept in until 10.

So that's that.

We are about to head out for some running around...sorry for the 'boring' update. I'll see if we can make a trip to the hospital today or something.

Cheers

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 15, 2006 4:55:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about a trip to Innisfil so the aunt and Uncle can see him and ya see you two as well. We are only 2 1/2 hrs away.
Tam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home