Monday, January 02, 2006

Postcards from San Diego...

Well, I'm here. What a long friggen day... and it's only 4:30 local time. I still have a 'welcome reception' to go to in an hour and a half...

Anyhow, the flight was late getting in, rough landing, long wait for the bags, and a rainy shuttle ride to the hotel... but other than that, it's great.

Like I said earlier, the people are great, and I feel very comfortable with them.

I got my itinerary for the week, and it shall be an exhausting week. Good first week orientation though.

The hotel is great - the Hyatt. So far, I don't have a room mate, but that could change any moment... I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

The view out my 28th floor window is great... I can't seem to post the pic right now... hmmm weird... check back later...

All I’ve done so far is go for something to eat, and register for the week. Nothing too exciting. There are some people having a drink downstairs, which I will join when I am done posting this.

…which appears to be now.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

At Monday, January 02, 2006 10:16:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's great to hear you had a safe trip Steve! We know how you feel about missing little Gordie, but please know he's getting a lot of loving from him mommy, aunty Terry & big cousin Rielly, and he's sure not going to forget his daddy. Before you know it, you'll be back home changing diapers and cuddling him again. Learn lots, have a great time and be safe! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip. We're very proud of you!
Love, Mom & Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home