Thursday, February 02, 2006

Postcards from Boys Night...

Oh were the days when I would look forward to a night when Kim went out and left me the house... now, I have to admit... the idea of her leaving freaked me out at first!

Kim decided to make use of her gift from the lab and go to 'the spa'. Which means that for the first time, it's a boys night in.

Not that i'm 'freaked out' to be alone with the boy, it's just this is the first time I'M COMPLETELY responsible. Even though I have had my alone time with Gord while Kim was sleeping, at least I always had her around. Well, more importantly... her boobs. You never know when the poop machine is going to need to restock his inventory. It was always a fall back, if he couldn't be soothed, feed him. But, she was smart and planned ahead, and left me a bottle.

Well, it's an hour and a half in to my night, and so far so good - he's been sleeping. 1 hour to... I think I can do it!!

Uh oh... something stirs upstairs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home