Thursday, March 09, 2006

Postcards From The Wind Tunnel...

Kim has been snoring really loud (even the entire time I wrote my previously incredibly boring post - which I should try and blame on the lack of concentration brought about by the constant snorts etc)... anyhow, normally I would be complaining, but the last 5 minutes have been fairly exciting. It progressed from the usual nasal-snore to a blow-air-from-the-small-opening-in-the-mouth-making-a-really-loud-wind-whistle sound... and, in my attempts to prevent the continuous sound invasion, I started moving her lips. She wasn't waking, or stopping.
What I was able to do was maneuver her lips in multiple ways to make a wide range of sounds purely for my own entertainment.
My favourite was closing the lips, and watching the cheeks puff out like a blow fish.

2 Comments:

At Friday, March 10, 2006 10:32:00 a.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

HAHA, that's friggin hilarious! Nice, why don't you try getting her one of those snore pillows, I saw one at Sears last night, it's worth a shot! :P Goodluck! ;)

 
At Saturday, March 11, 2006 5:51:00 p.m., Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

Welcome to my world. It must be a grant thing. That is why 5 years agao I started sleeping with ear plugs. They work
Tam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home