Thursday, August 31, 2006

Postcards from corner...

Well today was the second day, and I was really hoping I would have a better experience picking up Gord.

After walking in on the boy yesterday, I was very curious to see what I was going to witness today...

I walked in on the room of kiddies playing and I again quickly ask how Gord is doing...

I turn the corner, and there is my sweet little boy...

In the corner of the room is a swing hanging from the ceiling, and there Gord was, hanging, swaying, and passed out. Oh So cute!

Not as sad as yesterday, but instantly flashing through my mind were those cheesy '70 spy movies where the 'handsome hero' is hanging in a giant birdcage within the evil villain's lair...



I packed him into the car, and easily transferred him to his crib where he woke a happy and well rested little boy!

Who knows what tomorrow brings...

1 Comments:

At Saturday, September 02, 2006 5:59:00 p.m., Blogger Burnie said...

It's funny, after taking a look at your "BUG" I didn't think to scroll down to follow the adventures of "Gordo".
By the sound of it he did have a better day and I must agree with Andrea...so did you. It sounds like it will be a getting used to...kind of thing.

Hang in there....Dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home