Monday, April 17, 2006

Postcards From A Born Again Blogger...

"Like a virgin... posting for the very first time..."

This is NOTHING like riding a bike... I completely forget how to do it. It has been way too long, and now I feel like I have so much to say, that I can't figure out what to say... oh, I'm scared!

Anyhow, you may have read on Kim's latest update that Gord has been a hit 'n miss when it comes to sleeping... so I won't reiterate that point. (Well, other than to say that his naps have been pretty good especially if we can catch him at the right time - too soon and he cries because he is not tired, and too late and he cries because he is over tired. His bedtime has been pretty easy, touch wood, and we do a good job of winding him down. Relaxing play, bath, baby massage, feed, and he's out like a light. He does wake up though much more during the night than he used to. Every 3 hours or so now for some reason.)

I guess I had more to say about that than I thought... I'm turning in to Lyndsay - well, that's assuming I put you to sleep - whoa, BURN!! ha ha just kidding Lynds. Really, just kidding.

So, Easter was alright. Gord is too young to realize that the Easter Bunny came, so Kim and I claimed ownership of all the chocolate in the house. And by 'Kim and I', I really mean Kim. And by 'ownership', I mean completely obsessive and still has chocolate stains on her face. (That's for your 'working on the pc' comment kim - thats right, I can read!!!)

Work has been work. I made some real good progress last week that I'm patting myself on the back over, and the next few weeks are looking pretty good. I'm working on a raise actually - I guess my boss has been trying to give me another discipline to cover in my territory, and if the money is worthwile, I will take on the extra work. The thing with this job, is when your busy, your crazy busy and completely stressing out... but when your not busy (ie the other 9 months of the year) you really have nothing to do. So, i'm kinda entering that time where there is nothing to do. Well, I shouldn't say that. I have things to do, but it is manageable, and I feel like I could handle a little more work without adding a lot to my plate. So, we'll wait and see.

Alright, I don't want to strain anything, so I think that is good for tonight.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

At Monday, April 17, 2006 9:20:00 p.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

:( Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home