Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Postcards for Charity - Thanks

Well,

19 comments - mostly due to Lyndsay sending people from her site...

There were quite a few people who didn't comment - I think it was around 53 unique hits/visitors according to the hit counter...

So, even though 'Charity Broglio' didn't make it in before the deadline, i'll count it anyway... and I'll round it up to an even $20.

Thank you for all the suggestions for charities. As important each of them are however, I really wanted to donate something to a childrens charity... so I have decided to go with Julie and Thomas' (Celia's Agent) suggestion - Children's Health Foundation (Charitable Registration Number: 11885 2482 RR0001). Thank you very much Julie & Thomas for suggesting this.

So, this is an additional $20 the CHF charity didn't have 2 days ago - so thanks people for coming by! All in all there will be close to $200 going towards this charity today.

Cheers.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 10:22:00 a.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

You never said anything about only registered guests commenting on your site, and so for charity, I chose to recruit my friends! Way to go team! :P It's all about those kids anyways, so it's definately worth it; I just tried to made it fun in the process! hehe
You're a good guy Steve, keep it up!
Lyndsay Beeech

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 11:17:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I said E-mail address instead of website!!! lets get picky!!!!! Anyway I did realize the mistake after I sent the comment- it was just a slip of the keyboard!!
Anyway glad to see the money is going to such a good charity!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home