Monday, March 20, 2006

Postcards To The Plastic Rubber Orb...

For anyone who has read the comments of late, you may notice an awful lot from this 'Beechball' character...

If so, you are probably left with 1 of 2 overwhelming impressions.

a) "Awe, Steve is a special guy to have a great friend like that... so sweet... so supportive, she always has a kind word to say, or expression of inspiration... wonder how he knows her..."

OR,

b) "Awe, Steve is a great guy to have a 'special' friend like that... he must have volunteered with the special olympics..."

Well, for the record, I think it's only fair that I clarify... I wouldn't want anyone to have the wrong impression... I don't think Lyndsay has an interest in organized sports...

Ha ha ha...

Thanks for all your comments Lynds... My special little friend!!

Cheers.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 12:13:00 p.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

Wow... I am so lucky to have a friend like you, Steve. Im speechless.

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 4:38:00 p.m., Blogger London Postmaster said...

speechless... that's a first!!
HA HA HA...

I kid cause I love...

 
At Tuesday, March 21, 2006 8:12:00 p.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

shaddap you! lol

 
At Wednesday, March 22, 2006 6:18:00 p.m., Blogger Melinda said...

I gotta say - she certainly does seem like a big sweetheart.

Aren't you happy you have such great friends? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home