Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Postcards from a coffee drinker...

Well, it has been a bit… I’ll use the lack of laptops as an excuse. Which still pisses me off btw… I have been trying to transfer all my files to dvd or the big old pc…anyhow, we went for a loooong drive tonight to let Gord get a good sleep, and had two coffees on route, so I am quite wired, and all over the place in regards to what to post about… so…. Perhaps I can copy the bro in law, and make this a bunch of random one (or more) liners… here goes…

...Gord has been quite the spitter upper today – it all started with the gag this morning, and since then he has spit up ATLEAST 15-20 times…

…Kim’s birthday started Monday with a trip to the Palasad where we were supposed to play games and bowl, but Gord decided to be a big baby! We ended up getting a little pool in while he slept, but from 5:30 to 7, he kept pooping, peeing on himself, spitting up and crying. Kim had to rush while opening up her gifts, which was unfortunate, but luckily, Monday wasn’t her ACTUAL birthday…

…We made up for it ON her big day! 27!!! I’m married to an older woman! Gord decided to make this day special for his mommy, and was absolutely fantastic. I can safely say that was probably his best day… ever! I worked in the morning, then came home to pick up the wife and kid, and went to East Side’s where Kim was surprised to see my folks (who supposedly left for C-wood that morning), Gary, Melissa and Brad. We had a great lunch, and Gordo slept most of the time…

…After lunch, Kim, the boy and I went shopping!!! We spent a few (that’s right – not a couple, but ‘A FEW’) hours shopping. (See, with Kim’s birthday being 19 days before mine, I really have to set a precedent … so this year better be REAL good!!!)

…Gord was being extra cute last night. He laughed harder and louder than ever before. He was in such a good mood. Even following his bath, when he normally wails at the slightest attempt to dress him, he was happy as a clam.

… The Matt Good concert Saturday night was fantastic. Jay (Terry’s b-friend) is all talk (ha ha), and couldn’t get us in before hand. It turned out to be completely fine, because we probably would have picked the same spot we ended up in. Dave did a good review – so I won’t bother…

…Gord is 4 months old now!!! Wow. His 4 month postcard should be posted shortly (not like you want to read more ‘oh I love you gord, you’re so great, you did this, you did that bla bla bla’, but it’s coming!).

…Kim doesn’t want to send Gord to French immersion because – her quote from tonight’s drive – “He will have his own secret language, and we don’t want that!!”…

...‘Lost’ is on now, so I’m finishing here…

Cheers.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:02:00 p.m., Blogger Tam's thoughts said...

There is nothing wrong with french. I wish Dave could speak it, we might of gotten better posting if he did. I'm sending my kids to french school.
Tam

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006 10:34:00 p.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

Hey, welcome back! I want you to know that I am anxiously awaiting the 4 month postcard for Gord because I love to hear about how that little guy is growing up! Post more pics! K im done :P G'night

 

Post a Comment

<< Home