Thursday, February 09, 2006

Postcards from the Hotel Room...

Well, as I had an early morning appointment and the weather wasn't looking too favorable, I opted to stay overnight in Windsor.

I have to admit... I feel guilty.

Generally speaking, guilt doesn't arise unless you have something to feel guilty about... and well, considering I have 12 hours of no baby monitors, 2 beds, 1 fruit platter, and 2 beer on their way up to the room, it's fair to say that I have something to feel guilty about.

It's not like I wanted to leave home... really... It was a smart decision to get in to Windsor early. Perhaps though I could have waited until 8 or 9 to leave - when Kim went to bed, but instead I left early enough so I could take advantage of the 'expensed' dinner... so that's where the guilt creeps in... hmmm, maybe I should have just ordered up 1 beer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home