Sunday, October 15, 2006

Postcards From A Born Again Blogger...

Did I use that title before? It seems familiar... but nonetheless a relevant title.

Sorry about the triple post... I guess I had some posts to catch up on, and that seemed the easiest way to get the post count up.

I have to say that I made several attempts at posting over the last month or so, but half way through the posts I realized how boring they were so I would end up deleting, or just saving the draft copy.

A few posts that could have been... but thankfully (for you) weren't:

The Adventures Of Finding Cheese
The Little Cold That Was
All About Housecleaning
Happy Birthday Celia (Yes, I would have found a way to make even this entry incredibly dull)
The Morning We Found The Door Wide Open
And of course an entry or two that spoke of explosive poop.

So, we just had a good (but very quick) weekend up in Suds-bury for my cousins wedding. It was a whole lot of fun, and I have a few things to say about it - but I'll save this for another entry, as it is way passed the boy's bedtime and we are exhausted from the ride home.

Cheers for now.

2 Comments:

At Sunday, October 15, 2006 11:05:00 p.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

DON'T DO THAT! I was so set up to hear about something from you and then you go and make me WAIT for it.. GOD, you're so SELFISH! lol

anxiously waiting...............

 
At Monday, October 16, 2006 3:58:00 p.m., Blogger Laura said...

The adventures of finding cheese could not have been that dull...
If you think those things are dull you and I should switch places for a little while.
I'm boring and I still post...
;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home