Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Postcards From A LIAR...

Ok, well the circle of life continues... born, die, born again, and, well die again (That's for all you Buddhist bloggers out there. For the christian bloggers, it's more like, born, die, and if you didn't 'post' every day, well then you rot in hell for all eternity)...

I didn't exactly live up to my commitment to post more. I promise to make more of an effort though. However, I don't need to make more of an effort to write, I just need to make more of an effort to POST! I have a few zingers in my drafts, but for some reason, I just can't get around to publishing them.

I've given a lot of thought to my lack of posting, and I think I have come down with blog-fright. I have an idea, I get some words down, but then get all 'thinky' and analyzing why I might be writing the selected words and start thinking about how people will read into it... and that's when the 'SAVE as DRAFT' comes into play.

Soooo, I need to get back in touch with my inner-blogger. I'm not normally one to follow the 'trends' but if November is International Blogging Month, well heck, call me "International"!

See you tomorrow!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, November 01, 2006 10:49:00 p.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

Steve you could post about your simple dayto-day tasks and I would find it very interesting. Why you ask? because it's not MY life and I enjoy reading about other people. Post about anything, it's your space! Can't wait to hear more from both of you! :)

 
At Thursday, November 02, 2006 6:06:00 p.m., Blogger Burnie said...

Steve..your words and your pictures do it for me..it is always great to read what is new , what is interesting and what is dribble...do continue..:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home