Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Postcards From Myopia...

Earlier this afternoon I was on campus chatting with a few profs. I was on my way from one office to another when I began approaching a prof I knew (more so through Kim as he is one of the Prof's she works with). Well, Dr. T as I shall call him, was talking to someone (young girl, brown hair, pony-tail, nice butt,). As I passed behind them, (her backside, with him facing me), I said hello to him and quickly went through the stairwell door thinking to myself "too bad I didn't run into Kim".

Moments later my phone buzzes...
Me - "Hey, where are you?"
Her - "Just going to do 'the moths'
Me - "I was just there"
Her - "Oh, I was just talking with 'Dr. T'"
Me - processing, processing, ding

...

Moral of the Story - you can still consider yourself happily married if you don't recognize your wife, as long as you think the 'stranger' has a nice butt.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 6:09:00 p.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

hahaha, that's too friggin' cute! That's excellent, I wonder if she'll say the same about YOU! :P;) I kid, I kid!

 
At Tuesday, November 07, 2006 7:52:00 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very weird. And surprising that you didn't recognize her at all (too busy butt-gazing, I guess).. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home