Sunday, February 19, 2006

Postcards from 'The List'...

Well, it only took 3 weeks, but I finally finished my 101 in 1001 list...

And so... I figured, this site is more focused on Gord, and the local happenings, so I decided to put up another site that will follow my attempt at completing all 101 things (and a few other observations that don't exactly fit the theme here).

So, if you feel inclined, you can check out 'The List' here.

Now, the fun begins... I have until November 17, 2008!

Cheers.

4 Comments:

At Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:22:00 p.m., Blogger Burnie said...

Just to let you know ..I will be checking your list periodically to see if you are doing what you said you will be doing..:)

Do you have a way to check them off????

 
At Sunday, February 19, 2006 8:42:00 p.m., Blogger London Postmaster said...

Yeah, I will be crossing things off as I go (on the list on the right).

 
At Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:26:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow... I am truely inspired. I too shall start a list, and I must say, your goals are so creative, good job dude!
Good luck!
~Lyndsay :)

P.S. I'll start working on it tomorrow.. it's after 3am and I should totally be sleeping but Im hooked on spider solitaire. I know.. sad! G'night!

 
At Thursday, February 23, 2006 3:28:00 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

By the way... It's Dan's Lyndsay, not your sister Lyndsay :P hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home