Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Postcards from a Retracted Postcard Title...

Well, I had to change the title of an earlier post to 'home' of gord...

If someone comes to this site via a search engine, I will have the ability to see what the search term was... (I can't see WHO is at this site, just the search engine query). It doesn't happen very much, but every so often I will have a random visitor from a search engine.

Well, today I noticed someone from Switzerland came across the site by searching "H0use of G0rd" - the earlier Postcard.

Well, I was curious as to why someone would search that, so I did the same... I was quite surprised to see the resulting page - the True H0use 0F G0Rd.

Ha ha... needless to say, I don't necessarily want people searching for that site to stumble across our little Gordon...

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home