Monday, April 24, 2006

Postcards from a lost blogger...

Hmph, I really suck.

I used to be so current in my postcards, and now look at me... over 1 week between posts. I make myself sick.

Part of the reason has to do with the fact that I want to keep the few people that return here up to date about things, but more importantly, I want to keep myself mindful of how things have gone.

I just spent a few minutes reading some of the posts from the past and it was great having such a detailed history of events, and insight into what I was going through at the time. Lately, my posts have been crap. CRAP! Well, that's a little harsh, after all, I did write them ha ha ha... but really, I need to get back to the detail and passion I once had when it came to Gord's bowel movements /explosions, or Kim's crazy mood swings. Help me out here!!! Would it kill someone to have a mild injury or trip to emerg??? ... ok, well actually, I can really go without a 5th installment of Postcards from the Hospital.

Ughhhh... Authors note... Kim is totally snoring right now, and it's not the standard snoring/wheezing/blowing - which I could totally handle right now, and would do anything for it to be that kind... but no, it's the gargley/gurgle kind that makes YOU (the listener) feel like you have a bunch of mucus stuck half way between your nose and throat, and makes you really want to either blow it out, or suck it in... (you know what I'm talking about it)! But yeah, it's that kind of snoring and it's driving me crazy!!!

Wow, this is totally like those sitcoms that end up doing 'highlight'/'clip' shows because the writers can't think of anything new and exciting to write about. They just try and remind people that at one time, there was something good that made you tune-in in the first place. They try really hard to weave their shining moments in and out of a pathetic story line just to show off that they may of had some talent somewhere along the line, but the fleeting vestiges of flair is something they just don't want to admit...

I hate 'clip' shows... except for Seinfeld.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 25, 2006 5:53:00 a.m., Blogger BeechballBeatsCancer said...

hahaha, well it sucks that you don't post more often, but we know you're busy so we will try not to get too upset ;) Im sure something of interest will spark your imagination soon and until then, we'll all wait patiently for the next installment of steve-o! Hope things are going well, take care, bye for now! :)

 
At Tuesday, April 25, 2006 5:08:00 p.m., Blogger Melinda said...

I always kinda liked the clip shows... don't know what that says about me.

anyway - nice to see you back to the blogging again. I'm sure you'll find some fun things to write about soon.

ps. according to Jeremy, I entertain him with some lovely musical snoring of my own

 
At Tuesday, April 25, 2006 6:07:00 p.m., Blogger Melinda said...

LOL
Had to tell you - I'm watching Seinfeld on TBS - it's a clip show tonight!
:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home